Thursday, March 13, 2008

TODAY

Today I have signed up to this site so that I can get my blog on. Writing is my passion- I've been writing since I was a little girl- writing in my journal....creating stories...writing lyrics to the songs I'd perform with my band...writing my own life story. As much as I'd like to say I keep a written journal- I don't.... technology has made us all so lazy. I'd rather IM or text a friend than pick up the telephone for a real live conversation. It's faster- it's easier.....same with sitting down at night writing in my journal... it's so much faster to just type it. Yeah I know.....it's also more impersonal....And I open myself up by sharing what it is that I write with the world to see..... But I said writing is my passion- and no matter what form it takes- when u share your work....you then become vulnerable- when other people read your words- interpret the words for themselves...but I'm ready. I have no idea what i'm gonna write day to day- but I hope you do read. So welcome to my world....my thoughts, my reflections, my .....isms..... (whatever that is- LOL). Two fingers up (peace)! mz. t

7 comments:

razor7 said...

Looking forward to this site going strong. Sign me up for daily updates

Anonymous said...

Im ready to read when you're ready to write! :) And as you said, doesn't matter in what form you decide to put your thoughts down, as long as you can share a piece of you to those who want to listen. Bring it on!

Mr. Williams said...

Ahhh, finally my big sis cracks her knuckles (I wanted to say pulled out the fountain pen, but you know...LOL) and tells her true Hollywood Stories

:)

Joy said...

This is wonderful, T! I'm glad you're doing something you're passionate about. I think writing is very therapeutic (at least for me), so I look forward to gaining insights into that beautiful mind of yours! Luv ya!

forevercametoday said...

This is soooo cool!... Welcome to the World Wide Web, Office Wife!... Lay it on us... We know you have some interesting things to say, and we can't wait to hear it!... :-)

mz.t* said...

i luv each & every one of u.....thank u each for your encouragement and support.

thinker said...

I'll be tuned in T.